Sunday, May 8, 2011

3 Shades of NOME and why

One day while completing this tune I get a visit from a photographer friend. He walks in with a guy named Franky. Franky starts vibing to Wonderful Chaos then says " I would love to play some electric guitar to this". I was all for it so we plugged him in and started recording. He did an amazing job and made the song complete. I am truly grateful for his talent. The end result...
NOME-WONDERFUL CHAOS (ft. Frank Kolosky on electric guitar) by NOME>

I received an inbox message on my Youtube account from a head named TAOS with the subject "I have a beat for you". I was unsure what he meant by "For Me". It turned out he was looking for an emcee to spit over his new tune. After hearing the tune I decided to do it. I spoke with WERD 2 JAH and he looked into TAOS' rep in the scene and returned with positive feedback so I began writing. TAOS is a producer from Belgium who does serious work. We linked up and dropped..
.
Taos feat. Nome - Internationnal Connection (Clip) by NOME

I was without a studio for about 2 months do to the fact that my business partners and I were unable to find a suitable location for our studio. Once we found a home for TRIFEKTA studio I decided to produce a DnB tune. Choosing to produce a DnB track was a way of me celebrating the move into our new location. I had only made 1 DnB track prior so i felt this would be great moment to drop another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment